The starter watercolour kit to get you up and painting!
This kit includes the basics you need to start painting from home:
- 3 primary colours of handmade artist grade paint (colour details below)
- 1 student grade Princeton Snap brush in size 2 OR 4 (small range size)
- 4 x pieces of 8x5" sheets of Arches coldpress paper 185gsm (slightly smaller than A5)
- One month access to The Watercolour Academy online school to learn everything you need to know about watercolour (access code will come in the box)
- A mini size pack of M&Ms to keep your energy levels up of course!
Things you'll need that are not included:
- Paper towels
- Water cups
- Mixing surface/palette
- Optional extra colours or brush sizes
Please find below information on each colour included in this set:
- Primary Yellow: pigment number PY74, transparent, ASTM Lightfastness II
- Primary 'Red': pigment number PR122, transparent, ASTM Lightfastness I
- Primary Blue: pigment number PB15:3, transparent, ASTM Lightfastness I
ASTM Lightfastness scale is between I-V with I being excellent.
For more information on the paint making process, see the 'Our Colours' tab.
Half-pans are individually wrapped and labeled, and come with a magnet attached to the bottom for storage in a tin (provided), and have the colour name attached to the side for easy reordering.
WE CAN CURRENTLY ONLY SHIP WITHIN AUSTRALIA AND TO USA, CANADA, UK, FRANCE AND GERMANY. Please read the updated shipping policy under 'about'.
Free shipping with tracking in AUSTRALIA for all orders over $20 AUD. For orders under $20 AUD, shipping is $10 AUD. Postage in Australia is sent Express.
Free shipping with tracking INTERNATIONALLY for all orders over $40 AUD. For orders under $40 AUD, shipping is $10 AUD.
On checkout, you must enter your preferred delivery address. Please ensure these details are correct, as that's where your order will be sent.
Shipments overseas are made every FRIDAY for orders placed by 5pm Thursday Melbourne, Australia time. Shipments within Australia are made within 2 business days of ordering.
The Watercolour Factory is not responsible for the successful delivery of your order once it leaves our hands, nor responsible for any customs or import tax.
For more information on shipping and delivery timelines, see the 'Shipping' tab.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
The Watercolour Factory does not accept returns, refunds or exchanges for change of mind once the item has been posted. If you have any issues with your order, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
The Watercolour Factory is a home-based business, and elements of the packaging will unavoidably be exposed to an environment with pets. Please consider before purchasing.